Sunday, June 20, 2010

Porcelain Patch

My mum made a little porcelain figurine of my dog Patch, not long after I adopted him from the RSPCA. Thanks mum!
The pink frame at the side is one that I made, its got my nieces, nephew and Aunty in the pic. The round frame I got from ths awesome shop in Claremont which has lots of interesting home and craft things!! I call it the crazy shop!
The duck trinket box is something I have kept since childhood - I just love the birdie!
It's a display of love :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love that little porcelain figure of Patchy!
    Such a cute little corner you have!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moggy, Is that a giant Peter Rabbit bear in your profile picture??
    I'm sooo jealous, Peter Rabbit is my all time fav!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate It is Peter Rabbit!! Thats me in the teddy shop in Richmond!! You would love it :-)

    ReplyDelete