Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cute Richmond Souvenirs!


On the Queens Birthday my bf Pat and I went on a romantic drive to Richmond, with Patchy the dog of course! These two gifts are from my romantic man! I cried with romance in this little town, it was a special day!
All the old style gift shops are full of adorable things, soaps, teddies, dolls, jewellary, cushions, and more!! Lavender is a strong theme! It smells so relaxing and gorgeous!
Notice the bumble bee at the top of the tea pot - the lady in the gift shop said the bumble bees are only found in Tasmania which is why it is a special souvenir!
I love Richmond!!!!!! The best scones ever are in Richmond too!! :-D

2 comments:

  1. Richmond looks like such a quaint little town, full of gorgeous little treasures and yesteryear!
    I looove the little lavendar teapot!!!! and soaps, what a heavenly way to spend the Queen's Birthday, so lucky!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lovely pic, did you get an ice cream??? they are the best

    ReplyDelete