Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Little Ponies!


I love having my ponies on display on the shelf!! most of them are from my childhood! I am saving them for when I have a daughter of my own to pass them on to , but I like to see them rather than keep them in a box.


I have a boy pony! He is the blue one with bright red hair in the top photo. I have a blue unicorn with yellow hair, whos name is Dj, she used to dance back in the day! The white ubicorn in he bottom photo is named Bouquet, her tail gets longer and shorter!






1 comment:

  1. It is soo good to collect My Little Ponies isn't it!!
    I love looking at all the colours of them!! and the different pictures on them too!!
    I agree about putting them on display, I have decided that collections should be shown! it airs them out and lets us and others enjoy our treasures!!
    happy pony collecting Moggy!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete