Friday, November 4, 2011

My Garden :)

With the lovely Spring weather I've been giving my garden some TLC lately.  The garden is a safe, relaxing and beautiful place to me :)
 These blue flowers are in a hanging basket which hangs outside my window -they look happy!
 A few of my flowers in pots -this was taken a couple of weeks ago when I had just planted my seeds (in the yellow and pink pots)
 These are my mini sunflowers 2 weeks old!
 These are my Nasturtium seeds which Kate sent for my birthday :) It was such a thoughtful gift! 2 weeks old  - I cant wait for them to grow more! They came up quick so far!! Thanks Kate xx
 My rock garden! The purpose of the stones is to prevent Patch digging up  the plants (which has happened in the past ) - It's worked so far :)  I also just like the look of the stones!
 This is where my beloved Jasmine grows! My favourite scent! I pick flowers off this bush to have inside and make the unit smell nice
 My buddy Patch - never far from where mummy is gardening!
Pot plant collection! It wasnt light enough inside so these plants are outside to soak up some natural light :)

1 comment:

  1. Mog it's like you have your own nursery!! Patch is a good garden buddy too!
    I love the blue flowers that hang outside your room!
    So many good things happening in your garden mog!
    Good job, you have sure been busy!!!
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete