Friday, November 11, 2011

Flowers in the garden :)

 The Nasturtium from Kate have been growing for 3 weeks now, and have grown heaps in the past week! I might replant them soon :) Cant wait for them to flower!


 This is a really sweet little plant with purple flowers :)


 This pink plant nearly died earlier in the year when I found it dug out of the ground by Patch! I planted it in this pot and have watered it heaps and today I saw these lovely pink flowers :)

 The pink plant has a relative in the rock garden! It was such a nice sunny day today too! 


 Miniature Rose bush :)


 Welcome to my peaceful garden :)




The flowers in the garden are really growing now, its a beautiful time of year!
Have a lovely day :)

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks lovely Mog, I can see Patch helping you too, It really is a nice time of year to be outside :) x

    ReplyDelete