Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cute Miniatures

I love collecting miniature animals, especially little dogs

I found this little fellow at a gift shop yesterday, he wanted to come home with me!

 I love these 3 scottie dogs - the largest is a money box, the middle one I got from the Hobart doll and teddy show earlier this year, and the smallest I have had since my teenage years.  A little collection is starting..


A few mini dogs and Kimmi Dolls,  the one on the end I got at a garage sale in Burnie once - Kate got a chair at the same one! I love the little teapot and cup too.  The Rose Quartz and Calcite crystals are for peace and relaxation :)


 This duck family belonged to my grandmother from Scotland.  I love them, so adorable!!


 Dad gave me this rooster once, he bobs around and dances too!


 This little dog was from the Queen Victoria Market in Melbourne when I was there with mum earlier this year.  He is hanging out with his Kimmi Doll friend, the M was a gift from Kate once!


I found this sweet little cottage at an op shop in Burnie once, it came empty and I've filled it with pot pourri! I'd like to try making some of these some time - they would make cute gifts!!

Have a lovely day :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog Mog, my Mum loved little dog ornaments and I have one that she collected twenty years ago, it is sitting in with all my china, and I love looking at it, it reminds me of Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moggy,
    I love the new dog statue so so much, how lucky was he to go home with you too :)
    I adore that little duck family too, and how beautiful that it belonged to your grandmother from Scotland too!
    I remember the M I bought you and buying that chair!!!
    Great blog!
    Katey xx

    ReplyDelete