Thursday, July 22, 2010

Teddies!!!!


Some more of my beloved teddy family relaxing on the bed!

Honey is the bear in the yellow and white scarf - mum and dad gave her to me for Christmas! She was holding perfume!

Rosie is cuddling my new SIDS superhero bear, sent down from Burnie from my bff Kate who works at the SIDS foundation! I will name Sids bear Strawberry!

Cuddles is my new purple teddy! I love him too! I saw Cuddles in the window of a chemist near my work, and went back to adopt him a week later! Purple is my fav colour - it relaxes me.

A little yellow bunny was my easter gift from Kate!! so Cute!! We had such a lovely Easter when Kate visited me! The bunnys name is Kate!

And on the end is my Myer Christmas bear from last year! He wears a gorgeous red duffle hoodie!

Words cannot describe how much I love teddy bears!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Teddy Bears rule, I am glad strawberry the bear has settled in nicely to his new home!!

    So many bears with soo many memories!
    :))
    The bear club! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moggy,

    I can't wait to see your next blog!!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete