Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Pink Club

This is Blossom, a pink cat my mum gave me a few years ago! Thanks mum I love you xxx
Blossom came with me once to a halloween party when I dressed as a witch!
I love Blossom's blue eyes!




My two pink girls!! Rosie is my beloved pink teddy, a gift from my boyfriend Pat for my 30th Birthday last year! Rosie is special because she glows with coloured lights! I cuddle Rosie at night when I sleep.

Pinky the easter bunny was a gift 2 Easters ago from Pat also - the boy has good taste!!

They are both exceptionally cosy and soft to snuggle with !!

I adore everything pink!!!!!






3 comments:

  1. soo adorable, I would have love to have seen you dressed up as a witch with Blossom!
    Pink certainly does rule! I have a pink jumper on today!
    good luck with the iphone, if you get it you can get the pink iphone cover!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute - and I can see they are sitting on the little rug I made you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I adore that rug! Thanx :-D xx

    ReplyDelete