Sunday, July 4, 2010

Melbourne finds

My cute toys hanging out on the hotel bed! First is Chocolate, next to him is Penny, my new settler bear who I found at the Queen Victoria Market. Her jumper has hearts on it! Cute!!! At the front is a little Kimmi doll, her name is 'Ayaka' which means adorable! The pink birdy is a beany kids animal, and on the end is Patch, a friend I brought with me to remind me of my Patchy!

Boy Kimmi Dolls!! They are adorable!

I was amazed to see this Hello Kitty Toilet seat!! Imagine having this in the house! There really is stacks of Hello Kitty stuff everywhere in Melbourne.




1 comment:

  1. woohoo, all of your little toys look adorable, way to go Melbourne!!

    How about the Kimmi dolls!! what a selection to choose from!

    That Hello Kitty toilet seat is a treat! I just loooove Hello Kitty!!
    Talk soon Moggy xx

    ReplyDelete