Sunday, May 16, 2010

My daughters




Claire and Sophie xxx

These two girls are the beginning of my Cabbage Patch doll collection. My mum has offered to make some clothes for them - she is as excited about them as I am! Mum is very good at sewing, knitting and quilting, as well as porcelain doll making. I have a couple of teddies that she made too! Mum used to do craft with me when I was a little girl.

In this photo Claire and Sophie are hanging out in their pjs having a nice relaxing afternoon watching tele with me, Kate, Jude and Patch the dog :-D

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community!
    I can't wait to see what lovely clothes your Mum comes up with for your girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it'll be good to see what your mum makes, I might even have a go at it myself! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moira,

    Isn't blogging great! I enjoy putting all my quilts on there!
    Kate was saying that Collectors was good with all the cabbage patch dolls on there! the lady on there collected loads of them!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete