Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today I went to the Island Markets with 2 friends who are here from Burnie. I got the most gorgeous Kimmi Doll which is a little jewellary box! mine is Blue, my best friend got a pink one!! Now we have a souvenir of this weekend, which is the time my friend becomes an Auntie for the first time!!

It reminds me also that today was the day my boyfriend read my palm, a skill I did not know he had! It was gorgeous, it is amazing to learn something new about someone, it really touched me! Its been a lovely day, and more to come tomorrow! Op shopping!!

Life is great!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Moggy,

    Palm reading sounds so interesting, you will have to pick up a few tips and read mine when we catch up!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moggy,

    I am sure some bloggers would love to see all your great flower photo displays that you have, you should add some flower photos!
    :-))

    ReplyDelete