Sunday, March 20, 2011

Elvis!!

I got this Elvis bear from Avon, he is so cute!! I got him because my boyfriend Pat likes to sing Elvis songs to me!! Sometimes I think he looks like Elvis too! We watched some Elvis clips on Utube a while ago and I was very impressed.  This cutie looks very much like Elvis haha!!
Love the Elvis hairstyle and the cool outfit :-) He's a happy fellow!!

Elvis and the gang!! I couldnt resist sharing some of the outfits Elvis bear came with - he is actually an Elvis dress up bear!! The green fellow is a Yowie who my friend Sooz gave me years ago he is sooo cute!! The teddy next to Elvis is a Myer bear from a couple of years ago, and Roger on the end was a gift from Pat last year he came with a sponge and bath foam!!

Rock on!!! xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love the yowie. Is that an Elvis jacket he has on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous moggy, I always meant to ask you if you had seen the Avon Elvis bear!!! Elvis sure is a legend! I love his old movies they represent the good ok'd happy days when movies had lovely simple stories! They make you feel all happy when you watch them :)
    Keep up the good blogging darl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks ladies :) Elvis is a legend!!

    Yes I love Yowie he is very adorable, he has a big green nose and cute purple moustache!! Elvis bear came with all four of the outfits in the pic!!

    Thanks for the comments have a lovely day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on 7 followers now darl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Moira, Hope you and your teddies are good.
    Cheers,
    Val

    ReplyDelete