Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cute Teddies!!!!!

Sweet teddy is having a bath!! Bf Patty gave me this for Christmas, now she lives in my bathroom, she has a good relaxing life!! :-)

I couldnt resist this pic of my two teddies - Teddy and Princess, in bed!! They are sooo comfy !!
Snowy is hanging out with Coco my new teddy from Pat from the teddy shop in Richmond. Coco smells like Huon Pine a bit because the shop also sells wooden things!  I love teddies sooo much! Here they are below, with Tatty Teddy, and Hawthorn bear who is keenly awaiting the start of the footy season!!  There is a letter from my best friend Kate in Burnie on the table too, I love letters!! :-)    

3 comments:

  1. Oh that teddy in the bath is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that Hawthorn Bear is keenly awaiting the footy season! me and Tommy need to get a saints bear who can start a competition with hawthorn bear to see who can win the season!!! I'll tell Tom we need a Saints bear and see which one he picks!! lol.
    I just love the bear having a bath, has she been in the bathroom long? I don't rekon I noticed her when I was down last :)
    I came across a Teddy blog that I will get the address for to give to you :)
    Maybe you could even make a teddy bear next as you are so crafty Moggy
    Talk soon bff
    Katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy needs to get me one of those teddys in the bath as everytime I go see him I jump straight in the bath!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete