Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Me to you Tatty Teddy collection!!

 Me to you bears are my latest collection! I got this bear who I named Daisy, a couple of years ago now, she was actually the first teddy bear my boyfriend Pat ever gave me.  He got me the calender for Christmas, I get to be reminded of Tatty teddy all year!
Tatty teddies are so cute! I love the cute eyes and scruffy fur. You can collect all sorts of tatty teddy things.
 This tatty teddy was an Australia Day gift from Pat! I think the heart necklace can also be a bracelet for me but I like it on teddy
My me to you family, the animals are tatty teddy's blue nose friends, how sweet is that! Sugarcube is the donkey, Patch is the dog!
Hopefully over  time my collection will grow :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi bff,
    Tatty teddies are soo cute, I had never seen them before, they are just soo sweet and adorable Moggy. How cute you have an Australia Day addition to the family!!
    Talk soon Moggy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bff,
    I know they are sooooo cute! There are other tatty teddy things like cards, purses, Christmas ornaments, snow globes, that I've seen!
    On the facebook page someone had bedsheets, and cross stitch too! I'd like to do a cross stitch
    Omg I am a sucker for cute teddies!
    Talk soon xxx

    ReplyDelete